Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Busy bee

Hay. Dami work! I've got to take care of a million things here in the office and I feel like I have to do another million things for the wedding.

I have to make major revisions on a 36-paged contract, review 4 5-paged contracts, draft a memorandum on 3 Supreme Court cases that are at least 50 pages each, come up with a corporate structure for our client and draft 2 more letters.

For the wedding, I just finished printing our cocktail invites but I have to design our Menu and Drink Cards, as well as the dorsal page of our CD front cover. I also have to do our CD front cover all over again because the file just mysteriously disappeared! And I have to go to Rey's house so he can give me more money. Yehey!

I have so much stuff to do that I decided to go to the parlor and have my eyebrows waxed. When I got there, I decided to have my underarms waxed (for the first time!) too. I think having braces increased my tolerance level for pain so having hair waxed isn't too painful for me. What is more painful to bear is the amount of time and money that I spend on vanity. But now that I am recharged, I feel that aside from the 2 million tasks that I need to do, I can still do another million! So I guess, going to the parlor isn't really a waste of time and money after all.


No comments: