I haven't been blogging and blog-hopping much lately. I've shot some photos but I haven't downloaded them from my CF card. I'm a bit busy at work and I also spent a lot of time helping ate Janet with her real estate purchase. I had a few free hours this morning but I had to prepare for B's party at the office tomorrow - he's celebrating his 35th birthday! He's just not ecstatically happy tonight since he didn't win the lotto. Hehe.
Anyway, here are my answers to Yen's Questions of the Week. It's time to get mushy!
1. Have you ever had a summer romance? Care to share?
Yes, a million years ago - an era before law school and braces, a time when a vacation costs less than P1000.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I always look for constancy, and you don't see that at first sight.
3. ‘You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.’ What do you think of this quote?
The first part is not entirely true - it is important to marry someone whom you can live with! You'll have to know the imperfections of the one you're going to marry and decide if you can stand to experience these imperfections every single day. There's a big possibility that these imperfections will never go away.
The second part sounds nice and romantic but it only applies to people who don't feel complete without a mate. People should be able to live without their spouses! Only a small percentage of couples get to live and die together. Living with each other is more meaningful when you both know that you can live without each other but choose to live with each other anyway.
4. Where does true beauty lie? On the inside or on the outside?
If you're truly beautiful inside, it will manifest on the outside.
5. Did you ever had a crush on a classmate or teacher? Who was it?
Yes, a million years ago - an era before law school and braces, a time when a vacation costs less than P1000. Does this sound familiar? Hehe.
6. Summer wear - shorts or capris?
7. Would you ride a roller coaster or sky dive?
Both, but if I had to choose, I would sky dive. I've ridden roller coasters before but I have never tried sky diving.
8. Last stupid thing you have done?
I do stupid things everyday. I brought my camera to work everyday except today, when the sunset was perfect.
9. Any summer plans? Trips, vacations and etc. Where?
I'll be in Barcelona for a few days this April on a business trip. I'll extend my stay for 3 days so I can go around and take pictures of the city.
10. In one word, define yourself!