Thursday, February 21, 2008

Shoe Shopping


It's prom season in the Philippines!

With my last-minute business trip to Tokyo, I had to rush G into fitting her gown and buying her accessories. She'll be attending her prom on the day that I arrive! We were lucky that she was able to have her fitting last Wednesday, so all we have to get her ready was to buy her shoes and bag.

I picked her up from school and after 2 hours of shopping, we found a gorgeous pair that's both sexy and comfie!

Of course, I wasn't able to resist buying a pair of low-heeled knee-high leather boots. I justified the purchase by saying that a person living in a tropical county couldn't possibly survive in Tokyo's 3 degree weather without warm shoes.

(For my new blogmates, G is my husband's 16-year old daughter)

3 comments:

Sara said...

gorgeous shoes! what fun to get to shop with a 16 yr old! sounds like a great, girlie excursion :)

LOL about the boots - yep, Tokyo is justification enough for me :)

Amie said...

Love those shoes! Be sure and show us the dress that goes with them :)

thyme4me said...

Oh prom season! How fun it is to go shopping and those shows are just gorgeous! I hope you post more prom photos when the time comes