Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Person Who Made Me Blog Again

I've been a bad blogger. Really.

My blogs have been abandaned for months.

Not that I have nothing to blog about, in fact, I do. Lots.

But everytime I think of blogging something, I just find something else to do - create a lay-out, crop, resize or upload a picture or 2, read a book or even sleep.

But this man, Paul Potts, made me blog again.

The moment I saw his audition in Britain's Got Talent in Jessica Sprague's blog, I just thought that the whole world (or at least my world) should see this man.

I'm not an opera lover but neither am I new to it. I've listened to several opera singers and while I can't relate to most of them, there are some singers that I love. But seeing Paul Potts singing Nessun Dorma was different - he made all my hairs rise! And while he's not the best singer I've ever heard, he definitely is the most sincere.



And he looks so ordinary! And because of what he did, he reminded me that ordinary persons can do great things. I hope someday I will.

No comments: